Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello to me & you!!!

OK so I have decided to dive into the deep scary world of blogging. I am still rather unsure of what I want to achieve from this, but I do know I would like to share my passion for all things design. I don't know exactly how this is going to work out but guess the ride has started so will roll with it and find out. I hope I can bring something of interest to others but would also like to use this as my inspiration to get off my butt and start creating...

I also need to credit lovely inkberryblue. I met her on a recent tour through Vietnam (Nov 2009). She
inspired me creatively whilst there and still now through her own wonderful blog. Thank you!

I am also currently working on a new website for my business, Kuiper Creations. This should be up and running some time in near the future. Once it is I will post a link. In the mean time I will go through previous works and get something up soon..

Tootles for now!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!!! Beginnings are beautiful things. I'm so glad that you are sharing your creativity here!
    ...and thank you for saying lovely things about me. I really appreciate it. x

    ReplyDelete