Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February has arrived... and the work starts

2010 is here and after a nice relaxing January I am now slowly sinking back into the routine of work life. But for the past...

I have been held up a little on sorting through my older creations as I have just spent the past two weeks in beautiful Agnes Water, QLD. During this time I took a lot of photos and did a few drawings, some photos are below. But mostly I relaxed and soaked up the sun.

































The above photos were taken at 1770 - Captain Cooks first landing in QLD 1770 at Bustard Bay







This was taken in Agnes Water - So many jelly fish were washed up, I believe because of Cyclone Olga...











All the below were taken at and around Lady Musgrave Island.



No comments:

Post a Comment